Grant is so funny because he will be smiling and when I go to take the picture he becomes Mr. Serious. He was not impressed with the robe that I made him wear but I had to before he was too big! Gilly is such a ham for the camera. She wants to see every picture right after it is taken - soon she will probably make me delete the ones she doesn't like. Gillian is also convinced that she only has to go to sleep when it is dark out so I have my work cut out for me this summer.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i set the picture of Grant Hefner as the background on my computer to cheer me up! He looks so awesome and already has so much personality. I am bringing myself up and Gerald too, to come meet him. YIPPEEEE!
Wow, Mr. Grant, so serious. Allison, this guy is freaking amazing. Seriously, we're pretty much famous just because we're related to him. What a gem. Love the bathrobe.
From Toddy
Post a Comment